Posted on March 12, 2016, in apple, apps, challenges, hobbies, samsung, siri, social media, youtube and tagged americans, camera, challenges, facts, famous, instagram, internet, kylie jenner, life, phone, ruining our brains, selfies, snapchat, social media, total takeover, twitter, video, why?, world. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Chapter 3Alissa stood by the side while Mason kept pressing the switches on the old radio. Turned away from Alissa, Mason missed the dirty looks she gave him, the disgusted look she gave him as she tried not to gag from It. Mason furrowed his brow as a voice was barely heard, something that sounded remotely […]
- News Article 3Hello wonderful readers! It’s Alissa Hall yet again with your favorite morning news! Yesterday, a large amount of cats was found in the woods, and they are currently occupying the home that once belonged to Dan. If you’d like a cat, swing by and pick up one! Wondering if you should get a cat but […]
- Chapter 2: Secrets Are Things You Don’t Tell"Mason, what are you hiding?" "Secrets aren't secrets if you spill."
- News Article 2So who's running for Mayor? Anyone over the age of 14 is able to run, which means our darling detectives (Puns for Inv. Darling!) are able to run for mayor.
- Chapter 1: Meet The BeastsIt was as if a rainbow of hues existed from 20 different members of what once was Night Vale. Although the town was full of color, the skies and grounds, surrounding forests and all, were completely grayscale.
- Chapter 3